Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Apr 13, 2009

School


3 week of holiday have just ended. Alot of school stuff got to do. Playing times are over. More project are coming and got to be hand in by 29 May before the holidays. Exam, test and more shit are coming. oooooh, I'm so stress up. Hmmm, No more training, been drop out from the club. I'm so damn stupid. Never Go for training. Slack so much this year. Been F*#k up by my coach. Let me tell you what he said."What kind of attitude you have? Why so long i never see you? Just because you never get to play you don't want come for training. Is that the attitude i teach you? Are you better then the rest?" :( Boooooooooo me! Can't go for any club. Got to wait for 1 more year to finish the damn bloody contract i sign for the club. What to do. Getting fatter i think. Maybe i should retire. Play golf must more better. hehe.

Damn! miss those soccer days.

Problem Still not solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment