Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Apr 7, 2009

Enjoying myself


So long never update, now here i am updating. Busy enjoying my holidays. Got class chalet, got birthday pit and and many more. This year April fool's day was my class chalet. It was the totally enjoyable day. Let me tell you what i did on that day, eat, talk, slack, bitch with Mr chilfort and Mr lionel , went OCH on the 1st day, went red house on the 2ND day, woooooooooow many more extremely fun stuff i did with my classmate. hehe. It was damn bloody awesome day.hehe. Then on the 4Th of April it was Dan Dan birthday,By the way HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO HIM, went to his pit. Spend one whole day at east coast. So many things to do until i skipped so many training. Mr chilfort and Mr lionel(Chalet Costa sand)







Grrrrrrrrrrh, My stupid phone spoil again, can't message anyone, can't even call. then my friend keep on calling my house until my mum get so fed up. because when ever they call me, I'm always not at home. Sorry mummy. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment