Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Jan 19, 2009

School

School was ok today. Not much work done. I'm still wearing my home cloths to school. Haiyo. Hmmm, Most of the time talk and play azmeer's PSP. Hehe. Haiyo, got to hand in my project next week. Haiyo! I really don't know what to do. Shoooooots! Ooooooya, tomorrow got learning skill Project! Grrrrrrrh! Project again! Haiz. I miss my secondary school friends.





Ni la afiq. Die lah yang paling handsome pat class. Jealous aku.

See, i look so happy. Wearing red is azmeer.

Liayana! She so friendly. Very nice person.


Suppose to meet Nassy today. But class finish at 3pm. After school went home first before going for training. Not suppose to bring my soccer stuff to school. Sooo heavy. Never mind. Got to be strong, extra strong. Hmmmm, i miss cutie pie so much. I'm so busy! Maybe I'm not going to play for any club this year. Haiyo, under 18 very hard. If only I'm good, no need to worry about going to trials. Maybe i should play GOLF. lol. Hehe.
If I'm always busy, never get to meet you, you will feel boring. and if you feel so boring, you will try to find someone else. This things usually happen. Maybe I'm not going to play for club this year.

NASREEN! I Miss You so much! Be Mine forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment