Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Jan 18, 2009

cityhall























My syg can't follow me to buy my soccer stuff :( but luckily got someone to follow me to buy my stuff. Meet irah and kak sima at hougang. Suppose to meet them at 5 but they reach hougang at 6pm. Grrrrrrh! So late. Hmmm, we reach penisular at 7p.m. Still got time to buy my stuff. I feel so stress. Don't know which soccer boot to buy. Haiz! It took me 30 minutes to choose one boot. Hehe. Sorry irah and the rest to keep you all waiting. Hehe. After buying my stuff, we went to esplanade. Wow, the place so nice. So peaceful. I like it. We went home at 11.30 p.m. i have so much fun with them today.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



























Nassy,Nasreen, sachiko,sayang,honey,cutie pie, meet me soon. I miss you so much. You should know i will always love you. Happy to have you.

GOT TO BE honest,
MY GIRLFRIEND LOOKS HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment