Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Jun 7, 2009

:(



Exam are over. Exam are so damn hard. Especially Photography. see la never study. Hmmm, holiday already started. Hoping to have some plans with classmate and old schoolmate. Anyone planing to go to the zoo? Plan to go there since secondary 3. but nobody wants to go. ANYONE! maybe i should go by myself. hmmm, thinking of buying a ipod touch. Still wondering who much it cost? Grrrrrh! Also need to buy ITE ez-link card. All need $$$$ and $$$$. wth!
Time past so fast. Now its already the month of June. Six more month to go. 2010. Bad year for soccer this year. Bad year for relationship too. Feel so jealous looking at couple so damn bloody sweet. Hehe. Haiyo, give up Lah. No chance for me to have the one i want.

Miss this person who draw for me this flower.

Plan early for next year aim. So i don't strew up next year. I will try to go for SAF trial, if i never get chosen, no choise got to go for woodland trial. If both never get, So got to throw my soccer boot away better. Miss those soccer days. Got training can make me forget about girl. So i will not get stress up. hehe.

Memories

doing the thing i love mostTRFCTRFCWas crying, lost to sport school.i was 14 years old, my 1st game at jurong stadium.

Trying to be the best of all.Jurong stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment