Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Mar 17, 2009

Oh My god, I'm Sick

Feel Sick Yesterday. So i skip school. Rest at home, watch Tv. It was a little bit bored but never mind.Then around 1pm went to the mosque to have my prayers. After prayers when back to Serangoon Secondary to take mine certificate. Get to Meet some the teachers. Miss them alot.


Today, got many shit to attend, don't know which one to choose. Got game at jalan besar at 8 in the morning. Got Meet the parent sesion at bishan library . Got photo exhibition at bishan library in the afternoon. I aslo have meet the parent session for soccer at 2 in the afternoon. haiz. End up i went for the match at jalan Besar. Then after the match rush to bishan library. Reached there at 1pm. i just Sit down and wait for instruction. haha. Guess what, my picture was being nominated By Dr Lim, Head Department of i don't know what shit. hehe. Kinda Happy. hehe. And I'm waiting to get that award by him. Don't know when lah.


As usual at night meet my dear old friends. That's what i usually do on my weekends. Talk Crap, Bitching, Relax, share problem, Chilling And many more. But just now when home early because got shit to do tomorrow. Otherwise i will be going home late. Super late. hehe.


This is one of the Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment