Love Being Me

Love Being Me

Feb 19, 2009

Happy birthday to Mr Aliff



Grrrrh, you went out with someone else behind me. You meet martin. you think i didn't know. Haha. Your words are all lies. haha. I'm been Cheated to a women for the second time. So whose going to be the 3rd one. You better F**k off! AAAAARRRRRGGGGG,i don't want to talk about it.I don't want to be so crazy on you. I'm not desperate. Don't think i still care for about you, i don give a S*** anymore.You make me sad on my birthday and i hate it! BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO i don't care about it by the way.
Hope nothing stupid like this will happen anymore.



HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MR ALIFF


AND HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NADIAH HALIM


i tot today was going to be the sad day of my life. but i was wrong. my classmate brought me cake. they sang for me a birthday song when i went in to the classroom. i was totally surprise And also a little bit shy. hehe. And the cake was damn nice. Life is great when my friends are around. They always make me smile. And don't worry about the broke up thing, I'm fine. At least i still have my dear sweet friends. Hehe. Thanks to everyone who remember my birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment